Stacy Nolan customer service hours are Monday thru Friday from 10AM - 5PM Pacific Standard Time.
We put care into designing and creating your jewelry, and you put care into choosing the pieces that reflect your style and personality. Make sure you keep your fine jewelry as beautiful as you with some simple tips on how to care for it.
· Gently wipe off makeup and skin oils after each wear with a soft, 100% cotton cloth.
· Store jewelry separately in jeweler’s cloth or a soft bag so pieces don’t scratch each other.
· To remove fingerprints, light grease or dirt from sterling silver add a small amount of mild liquid soap to half a cup of warm water. Soak for 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly with clean water, and dry.
· To remove excess tarnish use a non-abrasive metal cleaner and polish with a 100% cotton cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clean water making sure to remove any cleanser from gemstones.
· Never use toothpaste to clean your jewelry. It can scuff certain stones and damage the polish on your metals.
· When using jeweler’s cloths, make sure they are fresh as the dirt on used ones can cause damage to your jewelry.
· Only use soft, 100% cotton as a polishing cloth because other fabrics often contain synthetics or wood fibers that can scratch your jewelry.
· Avoid chlorine and bleach when wearing jewelry as they can cause gold and other metal alloys to break down. Be sure to remove jewelry before dipping in a swimming pool or soaking in a Jacuzzi or hot tub as chlorine is often added to the water.
· Ultrasonic cleaners may damage gemstones, pearls, and other fine stones as well as loosen settings. Be sure to carefully follow instructions and warnings.
· Avoid turpentine, ammonia, acetone, denatured alcohol, and petroleum based products.
Certain gems require special care such as opals, pearls, and soft stones like amber, lapis, malachite, and turquoise. Be sure to take extra care when storing them and wrap them in jeweler’s cloth.
· Perfumes and lotions can wear down and damage softer stones.
· Care for fashion jewelry is similar to that of fine jewelry. Please be advised that fashion and plated jewelry will naturally wear over time.
At Stacy Nolan we believe three main factors contribute to our high standards of quality and excellence: raw materials, style and design, and craftsmanship. This is why we use only the best materials and craftsmen when making our unique, custom designs.
All Stacy Nolan jewelry is nickel-free. Why is this important? Nickel is an alloy commonly used in white gold, but it is also a common allergen. Instead of nickel, in our 14 and 18 karat white gold we use palladium, an alternative alloy that is a bit heavier than nickel. Not only is palladium white gold considered a precious metal, but it is naturally hypoallergenic and it holds its white color better. We work with all precious metals including 14 and 18 karat gold as well as platinum.
Most importantly, all of our precious metals and gemstones are ethically sourced. In an effort to combat human exploitation, environmental damage, and the devastation of conflict or blood diamonds we are committed to finding high-quality, raw materials that are guaranteed to be ethically sourced. The gemstones and precious metals used by Stacy Nolan are free from violence, abuse, and human rights violations, and are produced with minimal impact to the environment.
When choosing a diamond, in addition to the source of the diamond, we are also keenly aware of the Four Cs of diamond quality: carat, color, clarity, and cut. A diamond’s sparkle, brilliance, beauty, and value weigh heavily on these four standards. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our diamonds and other gemstones as well as help you choose loose stones.
We are also proud that we maintain production in the U.S.A. Because we put so much thought and care into each of our designs we choose to honor them with the same level of attention to detail in their manufacturing. We work with the best goldsmiths and craftsmen to hand craft all of our designs. In doing so, we support local businesses, help reduce our environmental footprint, and foster a time-honored, American tradition of craftsmanship.
We offer these handy ring sizers - if you are working with us on a custom or made to order project, we will send you a complimentary ring sizer.
Here are a few tips to help you find your correct ring size:
If you already have a ring that fits then order that same size
All of our rings run true to US standard size (within +/- a quarter size). It is your responsibility to make sure you've measured your finger size properly.
Temperature is important
Don't measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing an inaccurate reading. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
A wider band needs a bigger size
Rings with a particularly thick band (the knuckle to knuckle height) will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
Big knuckles can affect your size
Your ring should fit snugly over the knuckle. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
Gifts can be tricky
If you are buying a gift, the best way - but not always the easiest way - to determine the size is to borrow a ring from the recipient (from the correct finger) and try it on your own hand. Mark the spot on your finger where it fits and then measure that size.
We do offer half sizes on some of our rings
Certain rings are available in half sizes. If you would like to order one, please note in your order at check out.
Stacy Nolan provides complimentary within the manufacturer's recommended sizing range, during the first year. Simply contact us at email@example.com to arrange for your free resize. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product, according to our return policy.
Diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size; milgrain or ornate bands, some silver rings, or rings with alternative metals such as Tungsten cannot be resized.
If you’re unsure… ask for help.
The above is a guide only. When in doubt get a professional measurement from a local jeweler. Stacy Nolan is not responsible if you order the wrong size.
All sales are final and Stacy Nolan cannot be held responsible for damage to jewelry resulting from careless wear or inadequate care once in the client’s possession. If for some reason you are dissatisfied with your order, contact us within ten days of receipt to arrange for an exchange. In the rare instance of manufacturing defects, please contact us immediately to discuss exchange options. Please note that custom pieces are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
At Stacy Nolan we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, you may exchange your Stacy Nolan jewelry within ten business days by following the steps below:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchaser’s name and Order ID within 10 business days of receiving your item and a customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days. All return items must be received within 14 business days of receiving the item.
Once approved for an exchange, you will receive an email with a Return Authorization Number and instructions for returning your item. We will not accept packages without a Return Authorization Number, required paperwork or packaging.
All shipping fees associated with exchanges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please allow 2-4 business days for your exchange to be processed by a customer care representative.
Please note that personalized, custom, or items purchased on sale are not eligible for a return or exchange.
*Note for international returns or exchanges: Shipping, customs, and other taxes on international returns or exchanges must be paid fully by the customer.
Each order is carefully packaged and insured to ensure safe delivery — and for your peace of mind. A signature is required for all orders over $500. Orders received after 1 PM PST will be processed the following business day.
STANDARD SHIPPING (5 - 7 days): $10
EXPEDITED SHIPPING (3 days): $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING (1 day): $35
For any rush inquiries, please contact us. Since jewelry is often given for engagements or other special occasions, we will be extremely flexible to help you create a wonderful surprise. We can expedite your delivery for a fast approaching special occasion or we can ship your order to an address other than your home to help you maintain the surprise.
Please call 213.294.6656 to speak with a customer care representative to make these arrangements.
We do not offer Saturday delivery without speaking to a customer care representative. If you require Saturday delivery please call 213.394.6656. Fees may apply.
Yes! See below for rates & restrictions:
Hong Kong $85.00
New Zealand $100.00
United Kingdom $80.00
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
• The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
• Prices and shipping fees do not include brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Stacy Nolan is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
• All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Stacy Nolan does not ship to the following countries with high fraud histories: Belarus, Columbia, Egypt, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Romania, Russia, Indonesia and Taiwan. This list is subject to change without notice.
• All international orders regardless of payment method are subject to order verification.
• For product returns, the purchaser is the exporter from the destination country and is responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to Stacy Nolan upon Stacy Nolan’s receipt of the returned product. All costs of return must be prepaid by the purchaser.
• Once your order is picked up by a carrier, we are not responsible for damages or delay in delivery time. We will facilitate a resolution with the mail carrier on your behalf, if any problems arise.
• In the case of a lost or stolen package, we, the shipper, will immediately file a claim with the mail carrier on your behalf and come to a resolution. When filing a “lost in transit” or “stolen package” report, it can take anywhere from 8-10 business days for the claim to be completed. Stacy Nolan is unable to replace the lost or stolen item until the claim is completed with the mail carrier.
JEWELRY PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM NOLAN JEWELRY
Stacy Nolan offers free repairs for jewelry purchased within one year. Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply. Warranty for repair is void if the item has been altered, sized or repaired prior to being sent to Stacy Nolan. Allow 6-8 weeks for all repairs. Rush repairs are not accepted.
The following steps will guide you in repairing your jewelry.
Please contact email@example.com noting the reason for your repair and the name of the purchaser. A customer service representative will contact you within 2 business days.
If approved, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your repair. Please note, a repair form must be included in your package.
Within 6-8 weeks, once your repair is complete, a customer care representative will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
JEWELRY PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM AUTHORIZED STACY NOLAN RETAILER
If your jewelry was purchased through one of our approved retailers and is damaged within one year of purchase, please contact the retailer to coordinate the repair.
We guarantee all of our pave diamond setting for 1 year from purchase. In the rare instance of a diamond falling out, we will replace it for free. One way shipping charges are the customer's responsibility.
For all international repairs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any issues with merchandise will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Custom projects start at $2500 for full customization. That includes 2 - 3 design options, CAD renderings and a prototype of the finished piece. To get started, we ask for a $500 deposit and will generate a fully insured shipping label for you to send your items to us (if you're mailing in heirloom pieces to be redone). It takes about 8 weeks to complete the project. For heirloom pieces that you ship to us, we offer gold credit for any unused metal you have. We can give an estimate of the gold credit when we weigh out your pieces and it will be calculated at the gold market price at the time we take your pieces apart.
Get started by filling out the form and schedule a FREE consultation with Stacy
It is refundable less any expenses such as the shipping label, any CAD fees and design time.